Skip to main content

Page Content

Content Area

CSU Travel Cards

University staff who are required to travel domestically, more than two times per year, or who travel Internationally, and are eligible, are required to hold a University Corporate Visa Travel Card.

The card can be used for all travel related expenditure such as:

  • Accommodation
  • Airfares
  • Conference Registrations
  • Taxi/Car Rental
  • Meals

Please read the Travel Card Procedures Policy.

It is important that if a University Corporate Card is used that a Tax Invoice (Australian purchase)/ Invoice (Overseas payments) / Receipt be obtained by the cardholder for each purchase to facilitate the reconciliation of the Corporate Card. It will be the responsibility of the cardholder to retain these receipts for auditing purposes and they must be attached to the transaction in ProMaster. Audits will be conducted on a random basis each month. All transactions must be reconciled through ProMaster.

Applying for a CSU Travel Card

Example of an ANZ Travel CardPLEASE NOTE:
Please complete the below form and return to