Skip to main content

Page Content

Content Area

Making Payments to CSU

Request a Receipt or Tax Invoice

The University can provide you with a receipt and / or tax invoice upon request.

Contact Student Central by email at or by telephone during business hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia time zone) on 1800 275 278 (international +61 2 6933 7507).

A duplicate copy of the receipt or tax invoice will be mailed to the address shown on the receipt / tax invoice unless otherwise requested.

The details required to process your request are:

  • Your Name
  • Your Student Identification (ID) number
  • The receipt or tax invoice number you want a copy of
  • Details of the charges or payments you are referring to.

If a receipt is requested, the amount and date of the payment is helpful, as well as the method of payment, eg: cheque, money order, faxed credit card payment or online web payment.

Please also include any special instructions / requests for delivery of these items.